DSO138 Mini Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit SMD Parts Pre-soldered Electronic Learning Set 1MSa/s 0-200KHz
DSO138mini has similar performance as DSO138 but come with significant improvements in power supply and mechanical structure. Unlike DSO138, its power supply was greatly simplified with much fewer component counts. DSO138mini makes MCU and LCD stay in one PCB to avoid problematic pin-header connections that were used in DSO138. This not only increases product reliability but also allows the main board to become a flexible general purpose controller. The overall size of DSO138mini is only 2/3 of DSO138 so it is much more suitable for hand-held operation.
NOTE: The SMD parts in this DIY kit has been soldered, you just need to solder other parts by yourself.
- Make MCU and LCD stay in one PCB to avoid problematic pin-header connections.
- The overall size of DSO138mini is only 2/3 of DSO138 so it is much more suitable for hand-held operation.
- Improvements in power supply and mechanical structure, it can run on USB or a single cell 3.7V Li-ion battery
- Number of Channel: 1
- Analog Bandwidth: 0-200KHz
- Sensitivity Range: 10mV/Div - 5V/Div
- Sensitivity Error: <5%
- Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpk (1X probe)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms/20pF
- Resolution: 12 bits
- Record Length: 1024 points
- Coupling Modes: DC / AC / GND
- Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1MSa/s
- Time Base Range: 10us/Div - 500s/Div
- Trigger Modes: Auto, Normal, and Single
- Trigger Position: Center of Buffer
- Display: 2.4" Color TFT LCD with 320*240 Resolution
- Supply Voltage: DC 3.5V - 5V
- Current Consumption: ~120mA @ 5V
- Main Board Size: 70 * 53mm / 2.75 * 2.1in
- Analog Board Size: 80 * 70mm / 3.15 * 2.75in
- 1x DSO138mini DIY Kit
- 1x Users Manual (English)