Infineon Technologies TLD5099EP DC/DC controller
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The TLD5099EP is the newest member of the well-established LITIX Power Family. It is a LED boost controller with built-in protection features. The controller concept of the TLD5099EP allows multiple configurations such as Boost, Buck, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, and Flyback by simply adjusting the external components. Thanks to this the TLD5099EP is a quite easy to use and flexible device that comes without SPI but still with a quite powerful feature set. The main difference between the other family members TLD5097EP and TLD5098EP is an integrated spread spectrum feature and an integrated PWM engine.
- Constant current or constant voltage regulation
- Switching frequency range from 100 kHz to 500 kHz
- Synchronization with an external clock source
- Analog dimming and PWM dimming feature to adjust average LED current
- Integrated PWM Engine and spread spectrum feature
- PWMO gate driver for PWM dimming and output disconnection
- Open circuit detection, short to GND protection, output overvoltage protection
- Internal soft-start, over-temperature shutdown
- Automotive Interior and Exterior Lights
- Pre-Regulator for Rear Light Applications
- Daytime Running LED Lights