iPhone 11 Pro Screen Replacement Original OLED Screen and Digitizer Full Assembly
This iPhone 11 Pro Original OLED Screen and Digitizer is the one preferred by skilled repair technicians and seasoned fixers. Replace a scratched or cracked front panel glass digitizer screen or a malfunctioning "Super Retina" OLED display with this part requires transferring several small parts from your original assembly.
Before Installation Notes
- Test before installation. When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity. Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electrostatic discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone. Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
- Simulates testing. Screen replacement is a very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If the test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed on your mobile phone. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
- Do not over-bend cable. Please make sure the LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause a black display.
PART ASSEMBLY INCLUDES
- Glass Digitizer Face *1
- 5.8 inch "Super Retina" OLED multitouch 2436×1125 Display *1
- Repair tools kit *1
- True Tone functionality is disabled after a screen replacement, even when using an original Apple screen.
- The combined earpiece speaker and sensor assembly are not included.
- The sensor assembly on the back of the display is paired to your iPhone's logic board and must be transferred from your old display to your new one. The sensor assembly includes the flood illuminator, a part of the Face ID security feature. If it is damaged or replaced, Face ID will cease to function.