iPhone 11 Pro A2160,A2217,A2215 (Unlocked) Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2160 is the only version available in the United States and it is compatible with both GSM and CDMA networks. This phone is also available as a SIM-free factory-unlocked version at the Apple store from the U.S.
- The A2217 is the version released for China Mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao. Notably, this is the only edition featuring a physical Dual-SIM card tray. The eSIM feature is not supported by you can insert two nano-SIM cards to this tray.
- The A2215 is the global release in almost all countries in Europe and Asia including big markets like the United Kingdom, France, Singapore, Taiwan, etc. There is no longer an exclusive version for the Japanese market; It is fully compatible with au, SoftBank, and Docomo. Besides, there is still a shutter sound when taking pictures with this iPhone. It supports dual-SIM cards (1 eSIM and 1 nano-SIM card).
- Logic Board * 1, or
- Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensors * 1
- Repair/Installation Tools * 1 Set
30-Day warranty for return, and a lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address email@example.com
If you are not sure or don't know how to install, please contact us for installing instructions or assembling by a professional person.
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.