iPhone 11 Logic Board A2111,A2223,A2221 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
100% Original 64G/128G/256G Motherboard for iPhone 11. The motherboard is original and unlocked that no damage, iCloud is available, which could be used in any country.
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2111 is the only version available in the United States and it is compatible with both GSM and CDMA networks. This phone is also available as a SIM-free factory-unlocked version at the Apple store from the U.S.
- The A2223 is the model for China and Hong Kong. If you are interested in the physical Dual-SIM feature, this is the only version that allows inserting two nano-SIM cards to its SIM card tray, eSIM is not supported in this version.
- The A2221 is the exclusive version for the Japanese market. It features some LTE bands only used by Japanese carriers, it covers all exclusive LTE bands used by carriers in Japan like band 11 for au and SoftBank, band 21 for Docomo, and band 42 for all those carriers; Besides, it still has the shutter sound when taking photos to protect privacy. It supports dual-SIM cards (1 eSIM and 1 nano-SIM card).
Part Assembly Included
- Logic Board * 1, or
- Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensors * 1
- Repair/Installation Tools * 1 Set
30-Day warranty for return, and a lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damaged or item problems via the email address email@example.com
If you are not sure or don't know how to install, please contact us for installing instructions or assembling by a professional person.
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.