iPhone 12 Logic Board A2172, A2402, A2403, A2404 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2172 is the model sold in the United States. It has a cutout on the right side for the 5G mmWave antenna. This is the only model supporting 5G bands n260 and n261. The model has a nano-SIM card slot and an eSIM.
- The A2402 is the model available in Canada and Japan. The Japanese model has a shutter sound when taking photos due to self-regulation by all cellphone vendors in the country. The model in Canada doesn’t have this issue. The model supports dual SIM with nano-SIM and eSIM.
- The A2403 is the global version as it is sold in the majority of countries in Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa, and South America. This edition supports Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM). The Korean version has a mandatory camera shutter sound.
- The A2404 is the version available in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macao. As usual, you can’t use FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi Calling with iPhone purchased in China but the version in Hong Kong doesn’t have this issue. All of them support dual physical nano-SIM cards.
- Logic Board * 1
- Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensors * 1 (Option)
- Repair/Installation Tools * 1 Set
30-Day warranty for return, and a lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage.
BULK ORDER DISCOUNT
Please feel free to contact email@example.com for bulk order quotes if necessary.
If you are not sure or don't know how to install, please contact us for installing instructions or assembling by a professional person.
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.