iPhone 13 Logic Board A2482, A2631, A2633, A2634, A2635 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2482 is the exclusive model released in the United States. This is the most comprehensive edition as it supports both kinds of 5G networks (sub‑6 GHz and mmWave). You can spot the 5G antenna on the side of this model. It has Dual SIM capability with nano-SIM and eSIM and also supports Dual eSIM.
- The A2631 is released in Japan, Mexico, Canada, and some other countries. If you buy the phone in Japan, notice that it has a camera shutter sound. This model supports dual eSIM and dual SIM with an eSIM and a nano-SIM card.
- The A2633 is considered the global version as it is released in the UK, Australia, South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. The Korean version has a mandatory shutter sound when taking photos.
- The A2634 is the exclusive version for China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau. The Chinese version has some restrictions like disabled FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling. If you buy the phone in Hong Kong, you don’t have those issues. Notably, the Chinese version supports dual nano-SIM cards while the model in Hong Kong has both dual nano-SIM cards and dual eSIM support.
- The A2640 is made for Russia and a few other countries. This version is required to offer some local apps during the initial setup. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM.
- iPhone 13 Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 13 Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensor × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.