iPhone 13 Mini Logic Board A2481, A2626, A2628, A2629, A2630 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2481 is the exclusive edition for the United States’ market. This is the only version supporting both sub‑6 GHz and mmWave 5G spectrum bands. There is a cutout on the side for 5G mmWave antenna. It features Dual-SIM capability with nano-SIM and eSIM and also supports Dual eSIM.
- The A2626 is on sale in Canada, Japan, Mexico, and a few other countries. As usual, the Japanese phone has a camera shutter sound which can’t be disabled. This version supports dual eSIM and dual SIM with an eSIM and a nano-SIM card.
- The A2628 is considered the global version as it is released in the UK, Australia, South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. The version in Korea has a mandatory shutter sound due to local regulations. Notably, the version in Hong Kong and Macau supports both dual nano-SIM cards and dual eSIM.
- The A2629 is released exclusively in China mainland. It lacks some features like FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling. An advantage of this version is the support of dual nano-SIM cards.
- The A2640 is the version made for Russia. In compliance with Russian legal requirements, the phone offers some local apps during setup. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM.
- iPhone 13 Mini Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 13 Mini Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensor × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address email@example.com
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.