iPhone 13 Pro Logic Board A2483, A2636, A2638, A2639, A2640 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2483 is the exclusive model in the United States and it features the broadest 5G spectrum (sub‑6 GHz and mmWave). If you want to take advantage of the speedy 5G spectrum with bands n258, n260, and n261, this is the model to buy. It supports Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM.
- The A2636 is sold in Japan, Mexico, Canada, and a few other countries. Notice that the Japanese model still has a camera shutter sound and we can’t disable it. This model supports dual eSIM and dual SIM with an eSIM and a nano-SIM card.
- The A2638 is the most popular edition as it is on sale in the UK, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, and Australia. This model supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. If you buy the Korean version, it has a shutter sound when taking photos.
- The A2639 is the version in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau. Similar to previous years, the Chinese iPhone disables FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling while this is not a problem for Hong Kong model. This is the only model supporting dual nano-SIM cards.
- The A2640 is on sale in Russia and some other countries. This version offers some Russian apps during initial setup as required by local regulations. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM.
- iPhone 13 Pro Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 13 Pro Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensor × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address email@example.com
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.