iPhone 13 Pro Max Logic Board A2484, A2641, A2643, A2644, A2645 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
100% Original 128G/256G/512G/1TB Motherboard for iPhone 13 Pro Max. The motherboard is original and unlocked that no damage, iCloud is available, which could be used in any country.
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2484 is the exclusive model in the United States and it features the broadest 5G spectrum (sub‑6 GHz and mmWave). If you want to take advantage of the speedy 5G spectrum with bands n258, n260, and n261, this is the model to buy. It supports Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM.
- The A2641 is sold in Canada, Japan, and some other countries. If you buy this phone in Japan, it has a shutter sound when taking photos and there is no way to turn it off. This model supports dual SIM with an eSIM and a nano-SIM card, and it also supports dual eSIM.
- The A2643 is the global edition sold in most countries in the UK, South America, Asia, Europe, Australia, and Africa. This model supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. The Korea version has a camera shutter sound due to self-regulation.
- The A2644 is the version available in Hong Kong, China mainland, and Macau. Notice that FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling are disabled in the Chinese model while this is not a problem for Hong Kong model. This is the only model supporting two physical nano-SIM cards.
- The A2655 is the model for Russia and a few other countries. Apple built a separate version as Russian law requires showing Russian-made apps during initial setup. This model supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Logic Board with Paired Face ID × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address email@example.com
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.