iPhone 14 Logic Board A2649, A2881, A2882, A2884, A2883 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2649 is the exclusive model released in the United States. This is the most comprehensive version as it support both sub-6 GHz and mmWave 5G networks. This is also the first model dropping the physical SIM card slot and supporting dual eSIM.
- The A2881 is available in some countries like Japan, Mexico, or Canada. It supports dual SIM (eSIM and nano-SIM card) and dual eSIM. The Japanese version still has a mandatory shutter sound when taking photos.
- The A2882 is the most popular model as it is available in South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the UK, and Australia. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. If you buy the model in Korea, it has the camera shutter sound due to self-regulations.
- The A2884 is the exclusive model for China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau. If you want a phone with dual nano-SIM cards instead of dual eSIM, this is the only version supporting it. Notice that the model sold in Hong Kong doesn’t have limitations as in China, so you still can use FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling.
- The A2883 is sold in Russia and a few other countries. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. Apple is no long selling iPhones officially in Russia but the phones can still be imported legally without the their permission.
- iPhone 14 Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 14 Logic Board with Paired Face ID × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address email@example.com
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.