iPhone 14 Pro Logic Board A2650, A2889, A2890, A2892, A2891 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2650 is the exclusive model in the United States and Puerto Rico. It supports both mmWave and Sub-6GHz 5G network, so users will be able to achieve the best 5G experience in the US. This model no longer has the physical SIM card tray as it supports dual eSIM only.
- The A2889 is available in Japan, Mexico, Canada, and a few other countries. The model supports dual SIM (eSIM and nano-SIM card) and dual eSIM. If you buy the phone in Japan, be aware that it has a camera shutter sound that can’t be turned off.
- The A2890 is widely available all over the world including South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, the UK, and Australia. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. The Korean version has a camera shutter sound due to self-regulation.
- The A2892 is released for some markets including China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau. This is the only model supporting dual nano-SIM cards. Although they have the same model number, the iPhone 14 Pro in China doesn’t feature FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling.
- The A2891 is the model for Russia and some nearby countries. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. Apple suspended product sales in Russia but Russian retailers can still lawfully import iPhone without the producer’s permission.
- iPhone 14 Pro Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 14 Pro Logic Board with Paired Face ID × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.