iPhone 14 Pro Max Logic Board A2651, A2893, A2894, A2896, A2895 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A2651 is on sale exclusively in the United States and Puerto Rico. Notably, the model drops the physical SIM card slot and replace with dual eSIM.
- The A2893 is the model available in Japan, Mexico, Canada, and some other countries. As usual, the Japanese iPhone has a camera shutter sound, however, it is automatically disabled when you use it overseas. This phone still keeps the physical nano-SIM card tray, so it supports dual SIM (eSIM and nano-SIM card) and dual eSIM as well.
- The A2894 is the global version because it is available in the majority of countries in South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, the UK, and Australia. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. Notice that the Korean version still has a shutter sound when taking photos in the country.
- The A2895 is on sale in Russia and some nearby countries. As required by local authority, this iPhone offers some Russian apps during initial setup. It supports Dual SIM (nano‑SIM and eSIM) and Dual eSIM. Apple pulled out of Russia but the Russians can still buy the new iPhone thanks to Moscow’s parallel import scheme.
- The A2896 is the edition in China mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau. As expected, the Chinese iPhone 14 disables FaceTime Audio and Wi-Fi calling while the model in Hong Kong doesn’t have this limitation. This phone doesn’t support eSIM but it is the only model supporting dual nano-SIM cards.
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Logic Board × 1 or,
- iPhone 14 Pro Max Logic Board with Paired Face ID × 1
- Repair tools set
Lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage or personal issues.
All the parts have passed through tests before shipping out and have been well-packed in good condition.
Please let us know by sending a picture if you find any package damage or item problems via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.