iPhone X Logic Board A1865,A1901,A1902 (Unlocked) with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A1865 is considered the global phone as it works on both GSM and CDMA networks. This phone is also available as a SIM-free factory-unlocked version at Apple Store.
- The A1901 is the GSM version. It is available on AT&T and T-Mobile in the United States, as well as in many other Europe and Asia countries.
- The A1902 is the exclusive edition for the Japan market. It covers some LTE bands used only in the country (band 11 for au and SoftBank, band 21 for Docomo, and band 42 for all of these carriers);
- Logic Board * 1, or
- Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensors * 1
- Repair/Installation Tools * 1 Set
30-Day warranty for return, and a lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage.
If you are not sure or don't know how to install, please contact us for installing instructions or assembling by a professional person.
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.