iPhone X Screen Replacement OLED Screen and Digitizer Fully Assembly
Replace a scratched or cracked front glass digitizer panel or malfunctioning OLED display. This part is compatible with an iPhone X. This is the first organic light-emitting diode (OLED) screen in an iPhone, replacing the older liquid-crystal display (LCD) technology.
Before Installation Notes
- Test before installation. When testing, do not remove any protective film or tags. Please pay attention to the problem of static electricity. Before attempting any repair, be sure to ground yourself is an ESD (electrostatic discharge) strap. This will prevent static electricity from damaging the electronic components within the phone. Ensure you wear eye protection and use caution not to cut your finger with the glass splinters.
- Simulates testing. Screen replacement is a very fragile product. We strongly suggest test before installation. Please simulates testing, which means mobile phone apart, (motherboard + LCD or screen) connected audio cable and new replacement, power on, test finished. If the test OK, please install it. If it can not show, please contact us at the very first time. And please do not force it to be installed on your mobile phone. We will not be responsible once the screen is installed.
- Do not over-bend cable. Please make sure the LCD cable Do not over-bend. Over 90 degrees bent will cause a black display.
- This part does not include the earpiece speaker assembly. You will need to transfer this assembly from your old display to your new part.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 5.8 inch OLED multitouch 2436×1125 Display *1
- Repair tools kit * 1