iPhone XR A1984,A2105,A2106 Logic Board Unlocked Version with Paired Face ID Sensors
However, it is not brand new. All original motherboard has no new and they are all used. We will arrange testing again to ensure that is 100% good working before shipment.
- The A1984 is the US version and it is compatible with both GSM and CDMA networks. This model is also available as a SIM-free unlocked version at Apple Store. It supports dual SIM with a digital eSIM and a nano-SIM card, however, you should buy the unlocked version to use two different carriers on the same device.
- The A2105 is the global version sold in many countries in Europe and Asia. It doesn’t support CDMA networks.
- The A2106 is the exclusive version for Japan. Notably, it has some exclusive brands like band 11 for au and SoftBank, band 21 for Docomo, and band 42 that all those carriers are using. Notice that it always makes an audible shutter sound when taking photos.
- Logic Board * 1, or
- Logic Board with Paired Face ID Sensors * 1
- Repair/Installation Tools * 1 Set
30-Day warranty for return, and a lifetime warranty for replacement except for human damage.
If you are not sure or don't know how to install, please contact us for installing instructions or assembling by a professional person.
We don't accept any dispute about the motherboard used or second-hand, thank you for understanding.
It's important to note that each iPhone's logic board and Face ID sensor are paired at the factory, so replacing the logic board will disable Face ID unless you also install a replacement front camera and sensor that has been properly paired to your new logic board. If you want to keep the Face ID function please select the board with cameras.